The Most Ambitious Trends in Luxury Pool Design
When it comes to luxury home design, if you can imagine it, it can be done. In-home spas, luxe bowling alleys, and glass wine rooms are just a few examples we’re seeing out there. The same idea extends outdoors to swimming pools, which are a must for most luxury homes. But we aren’t talking about just any old backyard pool; they’re usually more masterpiece than mainstream. We consulted a few designers to get some insights into what’s trending in the world of luxury pools and here’s what we found.
Photo credit to AAA Custom Pools Inc.
- Catching the eye of all who behold it is the principal goal of a luxury pool. Since the dawn of time, nothing has delivered that reaction quite like fire.
- Accenting your backyard pool with stylish braziers emphasizes both elegance and authority.
- Such a style demands forethought, as safety is a priority. The right flame, however, sparks an ambiance unlike any other.
Custom Art Accoutrement
Photo credit to Van Kirk & Sons Pools and Spas.
- A home should represent its owners. A pool should be an extension of that.
- Styling a pool with custom art allows for expression. It can be a showcase of personal style, cultural heritage, or even personal fandom.
- Commissioning a professional artist to stylize your pool will ensure a one-of-a-kind amenity.
Photo credit to HomesOfTheRich.Net.
- Creating a man-made island with a creatively carved pool will render your yard an oasis unlike any other.
- With an integrated natural feel, you and your fellow swimmers can truly feel like you’ve discovered a secret spring in the midst of a jungle.
- Creating naturally treed islands or rocky outcroppings that serve as a waterfall in the midst of your pool can transform the feel into that of an exotic bar on the edge of the world.